- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: happinessbeyondthought.blogspot.com
- YouTube Channel: Gary Weber – nonduality
- Chant Recordings on SoundCloud
- Happiness Beyond Thought: A Practical Guide to Awakening
Free Scribd.com version
Amazon.com paperback version
- Dancing Beyond Thought: Bhagavad Gita Verses and Dialogues on Awakening
Amazon.com paperback & Kindle versions
Companion YouTube video
- Into the Stillness: Dialogues on Awakening Beyond Thought (with Rich Doyle)
Amazon.com paperback & Kindle versions
- VoiceAmerica – November 15, 2016
- VoiceAmerica – July 5, 2016
- VoiceAmerica – March 29, 2016
- The Secular Buddhist – Podcast
- Buddhist Geeks – Podcast & Transcription
- Towards A Science of Consciousness Conference – Tucson
- Bloggingheads.tv – Video
- Buddha at the Gas Pump (BATGAP) – Video
- Conscious TV – What is Enlightenment?
- Science and Nonduality Conference 2013: “Filling in the Details”
- Science and Nonduality Conference 2013: “What is Enlightenment?”
- A Leaf Slipped from a Hand: An Awakening Into Stillness, Searchwithin.org
- Direct Path, Vol XIX, No. 1, September – October 2016, pp 15 – 18, “How Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi changed my life”
- The Mountain Path, April – Jun, 2008, “Using Sri Ramana Maharshi’s Teachings in Yoga Practices”
- The Mountain Path, Jan – Mar 2010, “Everything Is Predetermined – Is That Scientifically Possible?”
- The Direct Path, July – August 2010, “Living Beyond Thought”
- The Mountain Path, Oct – Dec 2011, “Where Does This ‘I’ Arise?”
- The Mountain Path, Jan – Mar, 2013, “Non-dual Meditation and Self-Inquiry”
- University of Virginia (2015)
- Truth and Transmission (TAT) (2013, 2015)
- Penn State University (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- SAND San Francisco (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Princeton University (2013, 2014)
- Dartmouth College (2013)
- SAND Europe (2013)
- TSC Stockholm (2011) and Tucson (2012)
- Haverford College (2010, 2011)
- Asia Consciousness Festival – Hong Kong (2010)
Research subject/collaborator – meditation/cognitive neuroscience studies – Yale, NYU, IONS, Baumann Institute, CSNSC.
Over 30,000 hrs meditation/yoga.
Yoga teachers’ training in four traditions.
Zen work with two roshis – passed by both.
BOD and co-leader of O-An Zendo.
Co-Founder Open Meditation Society – Penn State.
Founder NonDual Awakening Society.
Professional – After Page Turning
- Tate and Lyle Research Advisory Group.
- Vice Chair BOT Regional Medical Center.
- Small Business Development Center advisory committee.
- 2005 Winner of McFarland Award for Eminence in Materials Science.
- BOD Chair Austrian Research Centers of NA.
- International Food Technology keynote. High Peaks VC advisor.
- Angel network investment committee.
- Assoc. VP of Research and Technology Transfer – Penn State.
- BOD, Secretary Penn State Research Foundation.
- VP Research Park.
- BOD Ben Franklin Central/Northern PA.
- Founding BOD Ben Franklin Center of Excellence NWPA.
Professional – Before Page Turning
- Audit Dutch Research Institute TNO/TPD.
- PPG Senior Vice President, Science and Technology – 5 labs, $260MM R&D, 1000 people – Executive Committee, Operating Committee, Environmental Committee, Compensation, Employee Benefits.
- BOD AZDEL JV w/GE Plastics.
- Vice President, Deputy Chief Executive, Technology and Machinery, GE-Tungsram, Budapest, Hungary – engineering/
- R&D (700) – international machinery business (1500/3 factories). Appeared; BBC, Financial Times, Fortune, Business Week, USA Today. Commendation from CEO J. Welch. Established lead environmental program in Eastern Europe.
- Hungarian Academy of Science Medal. Five GE/one SOHIO R&D management positions.
- Penn State Centennial Fellow and Alumni Fellow.
- Keynote Kansai Research Institute Kyoto.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Honorarium Industrial/National Laboratory partnerships.
- Carnegie Mellon Research Institute Advisory Board, Chairman Operating Board.
- BOD Pittsburgh High Technology Council.
- President’s Council Industrial Advisors American Ceramics Society.
- Co-founder American Ceramics Industrial Association.
- Duquesne University Advisory Board.
- Carnegie Science Center BOD. Industrial Advisory Panel National Materials Advisory Board.
- University of Pittsburgh Corporate Leadership Council. Carnegie Mellon University Department Industrial Advisory Board.
- U.S. Naval Nuclear Submarine Service – Line Officer Polaris, attack submarines. Top Secret Clearance.
- Oak Ridge Natl Lab; Individual Contributor, Assistant Group Leader.
- B.S, Ph.D Materials Science, Penn State.
- GE-Crotonville Advanced Marketing, Business Management.
- University of New Hampshire Executive Development.